You are here
Application Security consultant
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for an Application Security Consultant to integrate our Secure Delivery practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments and secure development projects.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Give guidance on establishing a secure software development lifecycle for cloud-based and on-premises software (Secure-SDLC / DevSecOps),
- Assess an existing SDLC (i.e., SAMM Assessment),
- Help development teams to integrate security tooling and security processes in their development pipeline (SAST, DAST, SCA...),
- Help development teams to integrate secure coding best practices (e.g. OWASP top 10, ASVS)
- Follow up the new CVE's concerned by our client's technical environnement.
- Give training and coaching sessions to new security champions at client.
- Participate to presales meetings around application security.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in applying security to development
- Experience working with Scrum teams and of the DevSecOps mindset
- Experience with at least one of the top cloud providers (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience with SAST, DAST, SCA
- Knowledge of at least one of the following tools: sonarqube,CheckMarx, Fortify, webinspect, ZAP, Dependency-Check, Snyk, Veracode, jfrog Xray, ...
- Knowledge of tools integrating with pipelines and strategy for remediation (prioritization, assessment, etc...)
- Basic understanding of network concepts and architecture
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch
Considered as a plus:
- Hands on experience in development (Java and/or C#)
- Kubernetes and containers (Docker)
- REST APIs
- Experience with security principles and intrusion tools
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude
- Able to prioritize activities, plan and execute
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Uncompromised integrity: Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We look forward to talking to you soon.