You are here
Bid & Contract Officer
Who we are looking for
We are currently actively looking for key individuals who will shape the future structure of our team. In this context, we are recruiting a Bid & Contract Officer for our Management team who will play a key role in ensuring Approach's growth over the next few years.
Your role and responsibilities
You will be part of a matrix organization involving our business units, executive, sales and legal teams.
As Bid & Contract Officer, your varied responsibilities will be:
- Bid Coordination:
- Coordinate and facilitate the bid management process, ensuring timely and accurate responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Ensure compliance with legal and administrative requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather necessary information for bid submissions.
- Streamline communication and documentation throughout the bid lifecycle.
- Optimize bidding methodologies and internal processes.
- Maintain client references up to date.
- Sales Support:
- Provide comprehensive support to the sales team in achieving revenue goals.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, sales presentations, collateral, and other materials.
- Conduct market research to identify prospects.
- Manage and follow up inbound leads in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Facilitate Client Relationship and Support:
- Act as a point of contact for clients, facilitating smooth communication and addressing inquiries promptly.
- Cultivate and nurture positive relationships with clients through effective engagement and responsiveness.
- Provide comprehensive support to clients in the contract-signing process, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience.
- Assist clients in navigating government/regional grant applications and processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancing client satisfaction and loyalty (NPS campaigns)
The role will evolve to include the following roles and responsibilities in the short to medium term, depending on your profile:
- Contract review & negotiation:
- Collaborate with internal teams and external legal advisors to address contract-related queries.
- Review and negotiate contractual terms and conditions with our legal team to ensure they comply with company policies and applicable laws.
- Assess the risks associated with contracts and contribute to putting in place appropriate mitigation measures.
- Organization of general assembly of shareholders:
- Planning meetings
- Drafting and follow-up of meeting minutes
- Shares and warrants organization with the advice of our external legal advisers
To take on these many responsibilities, we need someone who will amaze us with their commitment and pragmatism.
For this position, we have considered two types of profile, while remaining open to other career paths as long as their abilities meet our expectations.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Commercial/Corporate Law or a related field, to understand legal principles related to contracts.
- Medior profile with 3-4 years experience as a paralegal or assimilated
- Administrative or Sales Support profile
- From 5 years experience in a position where you have been confronted with legal environments and contracts (law firms, lawyers, etc)
- Strong communication, listening, speaking and writing skills to draft persuasive proposals and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Rigour and an eye for detail to efficiently manage deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Good negotiation skills and a strong customer focused approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in French and English, and ability to understand Dutch written documents.
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing company in a booming sector
- Develop your own career path
- Benefit from an attractive salary package, including a full range of benefits :
- Company car and fuel card
- Competitive group insurance including pension fund, death, and disability coverage,
- Attractive complementary insurances for non-work-related accident and loss of salary in case of sickness, company fully supported contribution
- 32 days holiday/year (on a fulltime equivalent basis)
- Flexible home working policy
- Other fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, …)
- Fun company events, exclusive team experiences
- Contribute to a safer, fairer world for data subjects and citizens, ensure the serenity of great businesses and essential public institutions
- Live your values daily in a dynamic, fun and multicultural working environment.
Don’t wait and send us your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us in our commitment to deliver cyber serenity and contribute to a safer digital world.