You are here
Information Security Consultant
We are looking for an Information Security Consultant to join our Information Security Services department. You will be part of a diversified team with all levels of seniority. You will integrate your field of action within a more global cybersecurity approach. Therefore, you will also benefit from the experience of our 100 experts to teach you the needed skills and make your career take off.
If you want to take a role in a human centric company who put efforts in developing its collaborators, there is a place for you here. Thanks to our Cyber Academy and the support of your own Career Counsellor, Approach puts your skills’ growth at the center of its activities.
As a pure player in cyber security, we take the position of a strategical partner to help our clients securing their information, while providing our consultants many varied opportunities across the whole security roadmap.
Through this wide perspective, our Information Security Consultants advise our customers on how to improve their cybersecurity maturity and resilience. We assist our clients during the whole security journey, from assessing the current state, to prosing security improvements to managing implementation and changes.
Concretely, as an Information Security Consultant, you could:
- Provide high value services to customers in the light of Approach’s Information security offering/business:
- Perform security and risk assessment at client (e.g. perform our ACAM® (Approach Cybersecurity Assessment Methodology) to evaluate their cybersecurity maturity.
- Implemente information security management systems (ISMS), governance, risk management, based on regulations and standards.
- Be the driver of change to manage, coordinate or pilot security projects in line with the decisions.
- Propose security improvements, define priorities and create security roadmaps to follow.
- Accompany your client through the change management process.
- Develop and implement plans to anticipate, address, and mitigate the effects of various business interruptions
- Provide CISO or assistant-CISO services to our customers (i.e. provide strategic and technical advise, organizing the information security related activities, supporting customers to manage security incident(s), …)
- Use your energy, your proactivity, and your smile to make our Information Security Services business unit grow by (i.e.):
- Actively contributing to the development of tools and methodologies used by your team.
- Sharing your knowledge about topic news to your team (e.g. market needs, trends, technology evolutions that impact information security, …)
- Contributing to develop a business/commercial approach towards potential customers.
- Following and coaching junior colleagues.
- Knowledge of regulatory and/or sector specific standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO27000, NIS2, DORA, SOC2, CIS Critical Security Controls, ...)
- Ability to understand senior management considerations (strategic level) and ability to help them in their decision.
- English, French and/or Dutch is a must have. Bilingual (FR/NL) is a plus.
Considered as a plus:
- Every first relevant experience in Information/IT Security in a similar function
- Recognized Information Security certifications like
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor
- ISO27005, EBIOS
- CISM, CRISC, CISA
- COBIT, ITIL
- Exposure to ISMS operation or implementation, cloud security projects, Third-Party risk management projects, business continuity plan (BCP) or disaster recovery plan (DRP), security assessments, security incidents, crisis management, awareness activities, …
- Willingness to provide high quality deliverables and to go the extra mile.
- True communicator with Business level communication skills:
- To talk and negotiate with different customers’ stakeholders at both technical and business level
- To lead a security project and be able to explain it to technical and non-technical audience
- To perform trainings and conduct meetings with customers’ stakeholders
- Project oriented by being dedicated to the client’s objectives and give advice.
- Manage diverse workloads and prioritize accordingly.
- Uncompromised integrity: respect for the confidentiality of both client and company information
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing company in a booming sector
- Participate in the development of the company as a co-creator of innovative solutions
- Drive ambitious projects from the business needs up to the projects results, leading concrete initiatives while maintaining a holistic view of the project and direct contact with the C-level client sponsor
- Develop your career path and add top-level trainings and certifications to your CV
- Benefit from an attractive salary package, including a full range of benefits :
- Company car and fuel card
- Competitive group insurance including pension fund, death, and disability coverage,
- Attractive complementary insurances for non-work-related accident and loss of salary in case of sickness, company fully supported contribution
- 32 days holiday/year (on a fulltime equivalent basis)
- Flexible home working policy
- Other fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, …)
- Fun company events, exclusive team experiences
- Contribute to a safer, fairer world for data subjects and citizens, ensure the serenity of great businesses and essential public institutions
- Live your values daily in a dynamic, fun and multicultural working environment.
Don’t wait and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking to you soon.