You are here
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate our Secure Delivery practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments and secure development projects.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Being a key player in the development of complex IT projects,
- Developing high quality secure software, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability,
- Being in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new applications.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Java 8 + software development is a must,
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, OAuth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable,
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture,
- Good knowledge of REST APIs (Swagger / OPenAPI),
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Source Control: Git or SVN,
- Dependency management: Maven or Gradle,
- FR-EN or NL-EN (trilingual is a plus),
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude,
- Able to prioritize activities, plan and execute,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Team player,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Eager to learn,
- Uncompromising integrity.
- Frameworks such as Spring (Boot), Hibernate, Kafka, Akka, gRPC, etc.
- Other JVM languages such as Scala or Kotlin,
- Cryptography (PKI),
- SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle,
- NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes),
- DevOps in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- Infrastructure as code: Ansible,
- Unix / Linux.
Don’t wait and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking to you soon.