You are here
Microsoft Security Tech Lead
We are looking for a Microsoft Security Tech Lead to integrate our Security Operations Center practice at Approach.
Our SOC is responsible to deliver high quality security services and help our client to monitor and configure the way they secure their IT assets. By protecting, detecting and responding to cyberthreats, they contribute to make customers’ networks and applications safer.
We are currently developing our services’ offer around Microsoft Security tools and technologies, always pursuing the goal of proposing our client top-notch and all-round security services.
In this frame, you will take part in stimulating consulting multi-assignments at our premises and our clients and will have the opportunity to develop and structure our services around Microsoft Security technologies.
Concretely, we are looking for a person with a double point of view:
- On the field in order to conduct presales meetings with clients, define needs and propose clear Microsoft Security roadmaps, as well as taking an active role on multiple customer engagements.
- As a tech lead by sitting in the driving seat and be considered as an internal and external referent for all what concerns security on Azure and Microsoft environments.
At Approach, you will have the chance to develop your cloud skills and embrace a cybersecurity career with the support and training (and certifications) needed.
Your mission will consist of:
- Participate (with our SOC Director) to the strategic build of our Microsoft Security service model to promote towards our customers
- Identify among our portfolio the appropriate and innovative strategy for each Microsoft Security solution (Microsoft Sentinel, Defender, PurView, Azure AD, …) in close collaboration with dedicated consultants and your colleagues at the SOC.
- Support Account Managers on offer calibration and accompany them on technical discussions with customers
- Implement Microsoft Security solutions and oversees analysis, follow-up, and resolution of incidents and problems on your multiple customer engagements.
- Be the technical referent involved in our partnership with Microsoft, participate in event/activities and build a strong relationship with Microsoft.
- Provide regular insight to the team on market trends & technological evolutions.
Beside that, you will also:
- Produce or support the production of technical content related to Microsoft Security tools, evolution, and strategy (whitepapers, …)
- Participate to internal Azure or M365 Security projects in collaboration with our IT Support team.
- Assist HR for candidates' technical assessments
- Later, explore new Microsoft security technologies related to IAM, data governance, compliance, … and integrate them in our portfolio (Identity, Priva, …)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience on Azure implementations or digital transformation projects on Azure, Microsoft security components included
- A fluent spoken English and (ideally) a good knowledge of French or Dutch
- A strong cyber security acumen, “risk-based” thinking,
- A strong customer centric approach,
- A true communicator with Business level communication skills to (e.g.) dynamize presales meetings with customers, talk and negotiate with different customers’ stakeholders at both technical and business levels, grow our visibility in our contacts with Microsoft, …
- A hands-on profile combined with an ability to think further and take a higher posture.
- Knowledge in
- Microsoft 365 administration and security (M365 Defender, Exchange and Sharepoint online, Intune, PurView, ...),
- Architecture and security in Azure environment (Sentinel, AzureAD, IaaS, and PaaS, security center, ...),
- Microsoft Zero Trust reference architecture (knowledge and practical experience),
- Network and system related technologies, with a focus on Cloud concepts,
- Certifications like
- A Microsoft Security certification (For example AZ-500, MS-500, SC-100-200-300-400),
- Other security certifications like CSA – CCSK.
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We look forward to talking to you soon.