You are here
Privacy Service Delivery Manager
Who we are looking for
We are currently actively looking for key individuals who will shape the future structure of our Privacy & Data Governance team (PDG) and co-create innovative solutions for clients. The current business dynamics are unprecedented for this department, which is multiplying ambitious projects all over Belgium. In other words, Approach is a major player in Data Protection and Data Governance and is quickly evolving.
We are therefore actively looking for people who have the ambition to help our customers improve their privacy posture and risk management maturity, providing top-notch legal expertise as well as governance recommendations. We are recruiting a Privacy Service Delivery Manager who will play a key role in ensuring PDG team and services growth over the next few years.
Your role and responsibilities
As a Privacy Service Delivery Manager, your role is to manage privacy projects and our capacity to deliver a high value service to our customers.
You will join a small and extremely agile team with all levels of seniority, delivering high value on topnotch projects. You will integrate your skills and expertise within a comprehensive cybersecurity offer. Therefore, you will be able to rely on the knowledge of your expert colleagues with both technical and legal backgrounds.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct presales meetings with clients, define needs and propose a tailored solution in line with our services & solutions.
- Manage Data Privacy projects and coordinate our resources to deliver a high quality service
- Ensure objectives are met by coordinating with the various teams (sales, legal & technical experts, finance, …),
- Monitor your budget and margin, ensuring correct reporting and invoicing
- Coach and coordinate team members to ensure processes are followed, technologies are known and clients are served with the highest level of expertise.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, review performances and propose possible improvements
- Actively contribute to the development of solutions, processes and methodologies used by your team
- Contribute to develop a business/commercial approach towards potential customers
- Contribute to make our current services portfolio evolve in line with the market needs
- Follow new regulations, recommendations, standards and industry trends, and share your knowledge with the team
- Strengthen our relationships with our trusted business partners/suppliers, and be our key representative in data privacy/protection associations.
You have :
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading various Privacy/Data Protection projects as a DPO, Privacy Officer, Legal Counsel, or Service Delivery Manager in different industries,
- Experience driving complex Privacy/Data Protection projects or international compliance programs,
- Trilingual abilities: English, French and Dutch is a must have to handle with all types of customers,
- A natural team spirit, together with project management, training and presentation skills,
- Interest in PETs, AI technologies and how they link to Data Protection and security,
Considered as a plus:
- Recognized Data Privacy Officer certifications
- OR other training, certifications, Executive Master, in the frame of data protection
- Experience of ISO 27K standards
- Knowledge of Information Risk Management and methodologies
- Legal design skills
- Previous exposure to security audits, as auditor, auditee, or remediation owner
- Exposure to (security) incident response and crisis management
- A professional background outside legal domains could be an added value for the team (e.g., technical or managerial orientation)
- Willingness to provide high quality deliverables and to go the extra mile
- Upright, honest and dedicated to the client to act as his trusted advisor.
- Teamplayer Project-oriented doer
- Manage diverse workloads and prioritize accordingly
- True communicator with Business level communication skills:
- To identify and discuss important risk issues and business opportunities with our customers
- To interact with C-level, legal, GRC and IT departments, to challenge technical implementations and align with business strategy.
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing company in a booming sector
- Participate in the development of the company as a co-creator of innovative solutions
- Drive ambitious projects from the business needs up to the projects results, leading concrete initiatives while maintaining a holistic view of the project and direct contact with the C-level client sponsor
- Develop your career path and add top-level trainings and certifications to your CV
- Benefit from an attractive salary package, including a full range of benefits :
- Company car and fuel card
- Competitive group insurance including pension fund, death, and disability coverage,
- Attractive complementary insurances for non-work-related accident and loss of salary in case of sickness, company fully supported contribution
- 32 days holiday/year (on a fulltime equivalent basis)
- Flexible home working policy
- Other fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, …)
- Fun company events, exclusive team experiences
- Contribute to a safer, fairer world for data subjects and citizens, ensure the serenity of great businesses and essential public institutions
- Live your values daily in a dynamic, fun and multicultural working environment.
Don’t wait and send us your CV and application to email@example.com. Join us in our commitment to deliver cyber serenity and contribute to a safer digital world.