Following the Open Forum about Web Application Firewalls, Approach has been invited by ISACA Belgium to write a technical briefing and give some clarifications and highlights about the WAF technology.
"With the right methodology, organisations can be protected almost 95% of the time against zero-day exploits without having to deploy a new security rule on a WAF. This is not only true for government or finance-related applications, but also for start-up SaaS ones".
Marc Stern, our expert in WAF implementation since 2001.
Download the Tech Brief and get answers to the following key questions:
- Do I really need a WAF?
- Isn't it better to invest in securing the development of my application instead of investing in a WAF?
- If I have a WAF, am I safe?
- What solutions are available?
- How many WAFs do I need?
- What methodologies exist to configure a WAF?
- How to succeed in a WAF project?
"We have drawn on our in-depth cyber security expertise and methodology to develop an innovative and unique WAF that provides proven effective security at limited license cost."