You are here
Cybersecurity Manager (CH)
Who we are
Approach Cyber is a pure-play cyber security and privacy company.
Approach Cyber has been providing cyber security services to international clients for over 20 years and employs around one hundred experts in the field.
At Approach, we believe that everyone deserves digital peace-of-mind. This is our vision, our aspiration for a society where each and every one is reassured, where there is confidence and security in the digital world. Therefore, our role is to bring cyber serenity to society.
Every day, we take care of our clients’ cyber security while they focus on their business. We help them to prevent, withstand and recover from cyber security incidents and enable them to keep their full attention on their core activities.
We offer 360-degree solutions to improve our customers’ cyber resilience: anticipate, prevent, protect, detect, respond and recover. We are committed to delivering top-notch services: consulting and audit, training and awareness, security technology integration and software development. Approach is also a true Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) thanks to our shared Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Our ambition in Switzerland
Approach’s goal is to build a local team of about twenty Swiss colleagues within 2 years, establish strategic partnerships, and build trusted relations with customers within the Swiss market.
With an existing and growing client base in Switzerland, the establishment of Approach Switzerland S.A. marks an important step forward in the company’s expansion strategy.
Located in Lausanne, within the state-of-the-art Unlimitrust Campus inaugurated in early June, the team is delighted to be part of a strong and growing ecosystem of cyber security and digital trust and will work alongside renowned organisations such as the Cyber Peace Institute, Trust Valley and EPFL.
Who we are looking for
We are currently actively looking for key individuals who will shape the future structure of our group.
In this context, we are recruiting a Cybersecurity Manager, whose role will be of prime importance in ensuring Approach's growth over the next few years.
Your role as a Cybersecurity Manager is to promote and deliver Approach cyber security services and solutions.
You report directly to our country manager and will be part of a matrix organisation involving our international teams.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Watch trends and provide solutions to today's cyber problems in Switzerland.
- Strengthen our relationships with our network of trusted partners. Be part of the Swiss cyber security community, be our representative in local associations such as Trust Valley.
- Contribute to maintaining and growing our customer network.
- Provide high value services to customers in the light of Approach’s Security offering/business especially in Security Operations Centre (SOC) operations, incident response activities, cyber security roadmap, disaster recovery projects, ...
- Be responsible and monitor customer satisfaction, review performances and propose improvements.
- Contribute to the growth of Approach Switzerland, attract-hire-build and manage your own team.
The candidate should have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience as cyber security expert where you developed:
- A strong cyber security acumen, “risk-based” thinking
- A strong customer centric approach
- A helicopter view and strong analytical skills, a structured mindset
- Experience with cyber security concepts like MDR, EDR, XDR, SOC, SIEM …
- Fluent in French and English
- Swiss Residency or Swiss working permit is required
Considered as a plus:
- Certifications in cyber security (such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA), project management and operations
- A good knowledge of infrastructure/cloud concepts and architecture
- Any experience with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and red teaming exercises,
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365/Azure administration and security
- Involvement in the cybersecurity community at large: circles, groups of interest, etc
Mindset & soft skills:
- Excellent communicator with persuasion skills, combined with a talent for presentations.
- You are business oriented and always strive for efficient ways of working.
- You are entrepreneurial minded. Participating in the growth of a new subsidiary excites you. You can see yourself taking on a key role in this new organisation and pursuing big ambitions. In this way, you are a natural leader able to drive changes autonomously.
- You represent a good compromise between humility to learn from the field and assertiveness to transform your ideas into concrete improvements.
- You are curious to find the smallest failure that could become a risk.
- You are a team player with good listening skills.
- We can count on your uncompromised integrity: you respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- In your strategic position, we also count on you to embody and communicate our core values among customers, candidates, partners, or any other external contacts.
- Join a young and fast-growing company in an established group to grow career path & personal development through your cyber academy journey
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- Evolve in a dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multicultural and international sites team
- Report directly to the Country manager
- Benefit from an attractive salary package, including a full range of benefits:
- Competitive group insurance including pension fund, death, and disability coverage,
- Attractive complementary insurances for non-professional accident and loss of salary in case of sickness, contribution fully supported by the company
- Flexible homeworking policy
Don’t wait and send us your CV and application to email@example.com. Join us in our commitment to deliver cyber serenity and contribute to a safer digital world.
We count on you to embody and communicate our core values internally and externally:
We strive for best-of-the-best while staying up to date with the latest technology.
We care about people in the digital world, listening before interacting respectfully in a responsible environment.
We go for it, we work together, we are committed to deliver, to exceed expectations.