You are here
Java Developer (itsme® project)
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate the itsme® back-end development project and make it grow.
itsme® is an app of Belgian Mobile ID SA/NV that allows its users to safely, easily and reliably confirm their identity and approve transactions. Through this project, the Approach’s team is responsible to deliver a secure back-end to the client.
itsme® project take part of our Secure Delivery practice who manage several development projects in C# (.NET) or Java.
Your missions will consist of:
- Developing high quality secure code, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability,
- Being in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new implementations,
- Taking an important role in a team of brilliant developers working on the latest updated technologies.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java 8 + software development is a must,
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture,
- Good knowledge of REST APIs (Swagger / OPenAPI), Spring (Boot)
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Source Control: Git,
- Dependency management: Maven or Gradle,
- FR-EN or NL-EN,
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude,
- Able to prioritize activities, plan and execute,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Team player,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Eager to learn,
- Uncompromising integrity.
Considered as a plus:
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, OAuth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable,
- Other frameworks such as Hibernate, Kafka, Akka, gRPC, etc.
- Other JVM languages such as Scala or Kotlin,
- Cryptography (PKI),
- SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle,
- NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes),
- DevOps in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- Infrastructure as code: Ansible,
- Unix / Linux.
Don’t wait and send us your application to email@example.com. We look forward to talking to you soon.