You are here
According to recent studies, more than 80% of organisations have already experienced more than one security breach. During the last decade, these attacks have been more devastating than ever, especially with the rise of ransomware, crypto-currencies, cyber criminals and other advanced threat actors.
Your business is at risk! Sophisticated attacks require specialised response capabilities including expertise, procedures, and technology which you probably don’t have.
So, what should you do if you realise you are under attack or think it’s already too late? You need an emergency response service provider to react rapidly and help you recover.
Don’t wait until it’s too late
You need to prepare for the worst. Don’t wait for the disaster to strike; by contracting Cyber Emergency Services before an incident arises, you ensure that you have response capabilities and will be faster to counter the attack and limit the impact to your business.
In this digital world, it is crucial for your organisation to know what to do during the first seconds, minutes and hours following the attack, as well as having a trusted expert partner who can immediately engage, in order to limit the business impact.
Our Cyber Emergency Services are worth their weight in gold whenever you need to handle cyber security incidents and crises efficiently.
- You’ll be able to dispatch first aid and limit the business impact
- You can rely on the availability of a trusted expert who knows your environment
- You’ll be advised and guided to take the right decisions
- Combined with a cyber insurance, you will cover your residual risks.
We provide our Cyber Emergency Services on a continuous 365x24x7 basis to react quickly to incidents.
Our certified incident handlers and digital forensics experts are rapidly deployed with a complete professional toolbox (including DFIR – Digital Forensics and Incident Response) and rely on proven methodologies (NIST, FIRST CSIRT Services Framework) to resolve the incident quickly and advise your organisation for the next steps including crisis communications.
The package consists of a fixed engagement fee and a discounted pre-pack of incident handling hours.
You don’t have a retainer package and still need our help? No problem we are able to intervene in best effort with an hourly rate.
If you subscribe to our retainer package, we deliver:
- a. Defining a Cyber Security Incident Response Plan
- b. Simulate, practice and validate incident‑handling in our CyberLab
- c. Monthly follow-ups with an expert to increase awareness
- a. Provide a guaranteed intervention time with strict SLA, for remote and on-site intervention
- b. Collaborate hand in hand with your team to contain eradicate, and recover
- c. Help you in the liaison with the relevant authorities
- d. Perform investigations and digital forensics
- e. Help you handle crisis communications with various stakeholders
- a. We learn from past incidents and help you improve your security
- Our experienced Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) team of certified incident handlers, and digital forensics’ experts will help contain, eradicate and recover from a cyber-attack.
- Our practices are based on the principles and the guidelines from ISO 27001, NIST, the SANS Institute, Cert.be, FIRST and the Cyber Security Incident Management Guide from the Belgian Cyber Security Coalition (c).
- Our local team relies on a complete professional toolbox including, technology (EDR, CSIRT pre-configured laptop, ..), processes and procedures, as well as our CyberLab to test and perform investigations. We provide more than just incident management; we offer end to end management to support from the preparation through to recovery on both a technological and organisational level.