You are here
Stay ahead of the game with our ethical hacking service.
Strengthen your prevention, detection and response capabilities before hackers strike.
- Cyber attacks hit everyday and everywhere, no one is safe
- You don't know when but you need to know where and how they will hit
- You are under pressure by your stakeholders who ask you for assurances that no vulnerabilities are left open
- Adoption of cloud services and digitalization of your business processes have increased your attack surface
- You have to remain protected against supply chain vulnerabilities
- Reduce your attack surface by performing regular assessments of your IT landscape.
- Provide assurance to your stakeholders thanks to a recognised certificate of completion.
- Increase the security awareness of your IT teams with an actionable report.
- Assess the maturity of your detection and response capabilities with a professional and structured red team exercises.
Our black box and grey box solutions simulate both external and internal threat actors. With black box testing, we mimic external hackers to uncover system vulnerabilities from the outside. Meanwhile, our grey box approach replicates potential insider threats, such as malicious employees, to identify and address internal weaknesses. These solutions help strengthen your cybersecurity posture, protecting against both external and internal risks.
To ensure you have the best level of security, we perform comprehensive assessments across a wide spectrum of technologies.
We deliver all missions thanks to our proven methodology and service delivery management processes. At the end of each mission, you can review your actionable report with one of our experts.
Vulnerability assessments are the first line of defence, uncovering known vulnerabilities and identifying available services. This solution uses automated scanning, manual review and proof of concept to ensure comprehensive analysis. Supported by references such as CVE and industry frameworks, it assesses internal and external infrastructure, from servers to databases, providing a holistic view.
The benefits are:
- It provides a broad attack surface analysis, giving you a comprehensive security view.
- It identifies low-hanging fruit, prioritising easily exploitable vulnerabilities in a cost-effective manner.
Vulnerability assessments are an essential tool for proactive security, reducing the risk of breaches and protecting critical assets.
Penetration testing proactively uncovers hidden vulnerabilities to strengthen your organisation's digital defences. Its primary mission is to detect both known and unknown vulnerabilities, provide a contextual risk assessment for each, and provide you with comprehensive reports detailing actionable remediation.
The benefits of penetration testing are many:
- Broad attack surface analysis: Assesses a wide range of components, giving you a holistic view of the potential vulnerabilities.
- Manual testing: Includes human expertise to ensure complex vulnerabilities are uncovered, increasing the depth of the assessment.
- In-Depth Analysis: Beyond identification, this solution delves deeper into vulnerabilities to assess their potential impact on your organisation.
- Post exploitation: Crucially, penetration testing evaluates your system's response after a breach, providing insight into your resilience and readiness to counter a security incident.
In summary, penetration testing is a critical component of a robust cyber security strategy. By uncovering hidden vulnerabilities and assessing system responses, it enables you to proactively strengthen your security defences, minimise security risks and ensure the resilience of your organisation.
The Red Team conduct immersive simulations and real-world attack scenarios to challenge an organisation's defences:
- Threat tactics and techniques constantly evolve
- Misconfiguration or misconception may lead to blindspots
- Without regular exercises, your team lacks real-life experience
Our Red Team will emulate threat actor tactics and help you assess the maturity of your detection and response capabilities, and identify potential areas of improvement. Reports provide detailed insights.
To remain discreet, the Red Team uses complex hacking tools that simulate advanced adversaries. They test a range of threats, including physical, external, phishing and insider attacks. Their approach is guided by the MITRE ATT&CK framework and they provide clear testing methodologies and engagement goals.
Benefits include real-world attack simulations, a collaborative approach with your security team, a detailed and actionable report to improve technology, processes and skills.
During a Purple team exercise, our ethical hacking team is dedicated to strategically executing selected Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) in alignment with potential attack scenarios and/or along a kill chain customized to fit your business associated risks. While maintaining transparency and working hand in hand with the Blue Team, the goal is clear: enhancing detection capabilities.
Through open collaboration, our ethical hackers execute chosen TTPs and scenarios, ensuring a structured approach towards refining your detection mechanisms. This proactive engagement facilitates a focused effort to improve logging and detection for specific use cases and TTPs. The synergistic partnership between the Red and Blue Teams allows for a thorough analysis of existing systems and ultimately leading to enhanced logging practices and more robust detection capabilities. The outcome is a comprehensive upgrade in the organization's ability to detect and respond to the identified TTPs, thus strengthening the overall cybersecurity posture.
Why choose us?
- 20+ years of expertise in technical cyber security assessments of all sorts.
- Large team of experts covering a broad spectrum of technologies
- We conduct our tests according to strict rules of engagement and in the utmost confidentiality avoiding any unintended consequences or sensitive data leakage.
- A comprehensive and actionable report with a debrief session
- We are ISO 27001 certified and 27701 verified.
- We discover what others don't thanks to in depth testing, including business logic.
- Benefit from subsidies to help cover the costs
About our team:
- Our Ethical Hacking team (10+ FTE’s) is a highly specialized service line that operates within our Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- In 2022, we completed over 100 ethical hacking projects. We have worked with over 60 clients around the world and have identified over 600 vulnerabilities.
- We actively participate in bug bounty and capture-the-flag contests. We are also members of several offensive security communities: Be.Hack, BruCon, etc
- In our approach and methodology, we use international standards such as Tiber-EU, Mitre ATT&CK, CVSS, OSSTMM, PTES, OWASP, NIST, etc
- Our team members hold internationally recognized certifications including OSCP, OSWP, OSCE, CRTO, CRTP, BSCP, eCPPT, eWAPT, eMAPT, and CEH.
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
Annual Pentest Report 2023
Discover the latest trends and vulnerabilities in application security with our...
Hackable Intelligence Revisited
Download our updated whitepaper on Hackable Intelligence. Discover potential...
Pentest Report 2022 – Discover the Top 10 API vulnerabilities
Discover why broken access control vulnerabilities are becoming one of the most...