You are here
Your operational safety net when downtime gets serious
In today’s fast-changing world, organisations must be resilient, adapt quickly to unpredictable events and implement business continuity management. They also need to ensure their stakeholders (internal staff, suppliers, regulators, and customers) can continue running their operations in degraded mode.
Lastly, organisations must have plans and objectives for returning to normal operations. Each plan must be tested regularly after a major cyber-attack, disaster or crisis.
Why now more than ever?
As the Covid-19 pandemic has demonstrated, it is crucial to have a plan in place to face the new structure and threats created by such a major event.
Ransomware attacks remain one of the most common attacks today and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) can drastically reduce their impact.
- Fast and efficient reaction to a disaster or major crisis (cyber or any other), so you can keep your business running.
- Minimising any negative business impacts.
- Preparing your organisation – your team will know what to do and how to continue working.
- Increasing the trust level among your customers and partners, etc.
- Alignement with key frameworks (GDPR, ISO 27001, NIS, NIST, etc.).
Approach’s Business Continuity consultant will help you to address these aspects of a comprehensive business continuity management function:
- Define your continuity strategy and policy.
- Perform a risk assessment using business continuity frameworks (ISO 22301, NIST)
- Perform a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), to define within the organisation your business key processes, their level of criticality, and any impact if these processes are not available.
- Define and implement a Business Continuity Plan (BCP), including a solution to enable your business to keep running whilst defining and implementing a recovery procedure.
- Define and implement a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Establish a crisis management process and procedures.
- Business continuity testing and maintenance.
Why choose us?
We have proven experience in handling crises, including cyber incidents. We are ideally positioned to help you recover after a cyber-attack, as well as to prevent such an attack and to define a plan to react to it in the most efficient way.
We have hands-on experience in implementing security governance culture and expertise.
Our expert consultants have an in-depth understanding of key requirements based on best practices and norms (NIST, COBIT, NIS, ISO 22301) for business continuity.
Our versatile team brings together knowledge in both governance and technical aspects (DRP, Secure back-ups, cyber insurances, 360° cyber security expertise).
Approach, your cyber security partner
NewsSee all publications
Autopsy of a cyber-attack: how to avoid a disaster?
Watch the replay of our webinar to understand why Small Businesses should be...
The real value of a Business Continuity Plan
When a company is compromised by a cyber-attack, recovery time is front of mind....
Website hosting - How to ensure your back-ups are secure?
How to avoid an incident with your website hosting provider from causing critical...