As a PECB partner, Approach can resell the official ISO 27001 Lead Implementer course. You have two options:
- Self-study: you access an application where you can download the course and study it on your own.
- E-Learning: you access an online platform where the course is available in pre-recorded videos for you to watch.
This option gives you the freedom and flexibility, but you won’t get the opportunity to ask questions and share some practical tips with a certified ISO 27001 lead implementer.
Do you know we are proposing a package “Do It Yourself with 4-hour Q&A”? Check here for more details
The ISO 27001 lead implementer certification will enable you to:
- Develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Demonstrate you have the practical knowledge thanks to the PECB lead implementer certificate
- The training is addressed to whoever is willing to pursue a career in security and get an ISO 27001 certification.
- A broad security knowledge isn’t a must. Basic understanding of security terms and principle is a minimum requirement.
Practical information & costs:
- Price: 900€ VAT excluded. Includes course materials and online exam.
- Language: PECB materials are available upon request in English and French.
- If you don't already have a PECB ID, register first on PECB and then register here. It will take a couple of days for you to receive your course.